We all want to become masters of self care who know exactly what to do to keep ourselves functional, rested, and wholesome. But to become a master we have to start with being beginners. If you feel like self care is an elusive beast, I’m here to wrangle it in with you.
In the 21 Day Self Care Challenge, I’m bringing you a buffet of oh-so-delicious self care activities to sample and try. Every week, for three weeks, you’re going to get an email from me that includes a bit of self care tips and tricks (plus more detail on the week of prompts). As you give different activities a shot, you’re going to rate them and take notes. You can follow the challenge at your own pace or try the prompts on a daily basis for an immersive experience.
On the fourth week, we’re going to take your notes to reflect, review, and build your beginner’s self care cheat sheet! This cheat sheet is going to contain all your favorite self care activities from the challenge. Hang it up, keep it under your pillow at night, or fame it. The most important thing is that you’re making a quick and easy reference for when you feel like you need to take care of you.
That’s right! Self care in a quick and easy way that works for you! By the end of this challenge, you should master being a beginner of self care. No need to feel like self care is just for women who have the time, have the money, or deserve it (because news flash that’s you, babe!).
The Challenge Deets
In the 21 Day Self Care Challenge you won’t find
- Crazy expensive solutions in terms of time or money (because I’m broke AND lazy)
- Mani pedi after mani pedi (there’s so much more of you than just your freaking toes. We have to take care of ALL of you, right?)
You WILL get
- A crazy fun and hella passionate companion to do the challenge with you (aka me because we’re doing this together!)
- A variety of activities to sample and try that focus on WHOLESOME self care
- An awesome self care cheat sheet that you can always refer to in the future (that’s the end goal!)
The 21 Day Self Care Challenge is not for you if
- You’re not going to complete the activities (duh). Each day is matched with a specific self care activity for you to try. You are totally welcome to complete them on your own schedule (although I recommend following the daily schedule for an immersive experience). But if you want to make anything of it, you have to genuinely give every activity a try. Do them them ALL, evaluate, then pick your favs at the end.
- You’re not interested in community. I’m utterly IN LOVE with everyone in my Facebook Group. You are my peeps! I seriously would have no idea what I was doing without you. If you want to be an island on your own, that’s totally ok and your choice! But I wholeheartedly believe that you will get the most bang for your buck if you seek support, encouragement, and community from and within others.
Btw, you can join the Facebook Group right ova here.
The 21 Day Self Care Challenge is for you if
- You’re interested in learning the ropes of self care but have no freaking clue where to begin
- You’re a naturally giving person and tend to focus on other people more than yourself
- You’re sick and tired of hearing that self care is only for if you have the money or have the time and want to learn practical self care options that you can (dare I say) actually USE and integrate in your everyday life
Ready to get started? Heck YES, I know you are! Join today and finally grasp the beginning ropes of self care!
See you soon,